Offer 3 days in Tuscany by the sea
Are you planning a 3-day trip to Tuscany and you don’t know where to go? Come to Maremma and discover the wonder of the Tuscan countryside near the sea of Follonica.
Casa in Maremma Holiday Village is the perfect starting point for a tour of the Tuscan Maremma even if you have little time.
Strategic location a few km from the sea and well connected with the main roads, our Holiday village is the ideal destination for many tourists who want to discover the wonders of this Tuscan corner.
And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we thought of a special offer for those who have only 3 days to travel the itineraries of our area.
The 3-day offer in Tuscany at the seaside includes:
- Stay in Garden apartment for 2 persons 2 nights
- Breakfast Plus at our restaurant
- Included in the price: consumption of water, fridge, light, air conditioning, crockery, initial and final cleaning (excluding the kitchenette), bed linen and towels kitchen cloths, private parking.
- Free access to swimming pools (open from March)
- Free access to sports facilities
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Offer valid from 1 April 2019 to 31 May 2019.
Price: Euro 80,00 per person
If you travel in a group or family or if you want to stay more days, contact us for a personalized quotation.
- If you travel as a couple, don’t forget to visit Calidario Terme Etrusche, we are affiliated with them and you can access the spa area at discounted prices
- If you travel with children go and visit the Tasso Scatenato Adventure Park, they are very close to us.
You May Also Like
Book directly from website:
- Lower price
- Save 10% on restaurant
- Welcome gift: a bottle of local wine at you arrival
- Possibility to choose the apartment type
Stayed for 10 days in August, two adults and two teenagers. Used as a base to visit local areas and also Rome and Florence (3 hour drive). Basic accommodation but clean and comfortable. Spent days when at the village in the pool. Pool was everything you needed on scorching hot days…very clean and relaxed…swimming caps are essential and can be purchased at reception. Only ate once at the restuarant but was delicious. We were the only English family and the staff tried very hard to keep us included at all times. Evening entertainment was as expected…we saw bingo, made slightly harder by the translations, and an acrobatic display, which was entertaining despite a fall. Would recommend
Brilliant resort in the Tuscan countryside
Fantastic holiday in villa with excellent pool and on site services. Great staff, kids club, baker visiting every morning with lovely fresh bread, delicious food served in the restaurant on site. Can’t recommend enough will be back for another holiday
perfect for a family holiday
We spent a lovely week enjoying the pool and the beautiful beach nearby (Cala Violina). Each bungalow is well equipped, clean and quite (and air conditioned). Lots of great places to visit in the area from Piombino to Massa Marittima to Castiglione della Pescaia. The staff was very professional and welcoming. Can’t wait to go back!