Wineries and Tastings
Casa in Maremma Tuscany Village is an excellent starting point for discovering suggestive wine cellars in the area, where you can taste excellent Tuscan wines accompanied by delicious local products.
Historic winery, famous for Morellino di Scansano and Avvoltore.
Offer A: tasting of one white wine and three red wines accompanied by crostini and Tuscan cold cuts (16.50 Euro per person)
Offer B: tasting of two white wines, four red wines and one passito accompanied by crostini, Tuscan cold cuts and cheeses (22 Euro per person)
CANTINA LA PACE
- Visit to the winery and Barriccaia with an explanation of the wine-making processes, combined with a tasting of two farm products, accompanied by schiaccia or breadsticks (€ 10.00 per person)
- Visit to the winery and Barriccaia with an explanation of the winemaking processes combined with a tasting of three farm products, accompanied by local cheeses or cured meats (€ 20.00)
N.B. For logistical and Covid reasons, the above-mentioned visits will be possible by reservation in order to ensure the correct spacing and to be able to spend time with each individual group.
- OPTION 1 BASIC € 8.00: guided tour of the vineyard (grape varieties, training systems, agronomic management, harvesting) guided tour of the cellar (vinification, bottling, barrique cellar) tasting of 6 wines (1 white, 1 rosé, 2 reds of your choice) + oil, accompanied by savouries and cheese
- OPTION 2 PLUS € 12.00: guided tour of the vineyard (grape varieties, training systems, agronomic management, harvesting) guided tour of the cellar (vinification, bottling, barrel cellar)
viewing of winery filament
tasting of 7 wines (1 white, 1 rosé, 4 reds + 1 raisin wine) + oil, accompanied by a board with bruschetta, cheese, cold cuts
Minimum number of participants:
Period of availability: all year round
Advance notice: 1 day
An experience not to be missed is definitely the boat trip: the best way to enjoy the beautiful Maremma from the sea!
You can participate in this fantastic tour by contacting us directly.
CALA VIOLINA BOAT TOUR
Boat excursion between the coves of Scarlino and Punta Ala with captain and lunch on board.
- Meeting point at 9:45 a.m. at the Piazzetta del Porto di Scarlino
- Departure from the Port at approximately 10:00
- Return at approx. 14:00
The excursion can be customised on request
AFTERNOON EXCURSION & APERITIF
Boat excursion between the coves of Scarlino and Punta Ala with captain and aperitif on board.
- Meeting point at 15:15 at Piazzetta del Porto di Scarlino
- Departure from the Port at approximately 15:30
- Return at approximately 19:30
The excursion can be customised on request
Dog training courses
DOG TRAINING COURSE WITH EXPERIENCED DOG TRAINER
Book a training course for your dog held directly in the Village. Your dog will be in the company of a trainer (qualified CSEN) with years of experience. You can choose between basic or advanced education courses, agility dog courses, disc dog courses, freestyle and various tricks (skateboarding). Preparation courses for sports demonstrations, tutorials and shows are also possible.
The service is by appointment (at least two days in advance), at a cost of € 25.00 per hour.
Dog Sitter Service: € 15.00 per hour, to be booked at reception
SERVICES PROVIDED BY ASD CIRCOLO IPPICO PALAZZI
WESTERN STYLE” horse trekking with our Quarter Horses lasting 3 ½ hours in the Follonica and Massa Marittima countryside, of varying levels of difficulty. The offer includes horse hire, insurance, technical assistance, logistics and tastings at a local artisan farm producing special goat and sheep cheeses and tastings at a quality winery located in the Monteregio DOC area. Departure and return to the equestrian centre.
€ 200.00 per person, up to 4 participants
€ 130.00 per person with own horse (no limit on participants)
Western riding lessons for children or adults of all levels at our facilities.
€ 40.00 per hour (insurance included).
N.B. subject to verification of riding ability, for those over 14 years of age, the lesson can be switched to a country ride of the same duration or multiple rides of the same duration.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY CERRI FABIO FARM
“Getting to know the farm and its products” Animation for children with approach to the horse, saddle christening, getting to know the farm animals (1 hour).
€ 30.00 per hour per child up to 2 children
€ 25.00 per hour per child up to 5 children
€ 15.00 per hour per child up to 10 children
“Getting to know the farm and its products” Entertainment for adults with an approach to horses, saddle christening, knowledge of farmyard animals with thematic insights into breeds, techniques etc. with the possibility of themed workshops with farm products (how to make pasta, bread, soups, pulses). (1 hour without cooking workshop, 2 hours with cooking workshop).
€ 30.00 per hour per person up to 2 people
€ 25.00 per hour per person up to 5 people
€ 15.00 per hour per person up to 10 persons
Horse boarding in box or paddock also for several days with daily 24-hour veterinary care. Possibility of requesting information on itineraries and routes in the area.
BOX € 20.00 per day per horse
PADDOCK € 15.00 per day per horse