Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2020 in Tuscany at our Village
Tuscany, rich of evocative landscapes, ancient medieval villages, cities of art and places immersed in nature and in complete relaxation, awaits you to spend some beautiful moments, and Casa in Maremma Tuscany Village, thinking of you, has created some packages, for You to spend an unforgettable New Year 2020 in Tuscany.
Our Village with its 91 apartments, all on the ground floor with independent entrance and private garden, will offer You the maximum comfort to spend a New Year’s Eve 2020 in Tuscany in the most complete relax just as if You were at home.
New Year’s Eve in Freedom
Residence formula with only bed accommodation.
OFFER FOR APARTMENT STAY
- Two-bedroom apartment for 2 people: € 144,00 for 2 nights, any extra nights: € 39,00 per night
- Two-bedroom apartment for 3 people: € 164,00 for 2 nights, any extra nights: € 44,00 per night
- Two-bedroom apartment for 4 people: € 184,00 for 2 nights, any extra nights: € 49,00 per night
- Brunch of the 1st day of the year from 11.00 to 13.00: € 15,00 per person (reservation required)
- Restaurant: The restaurant “La Maremma”, inside the village Casa in Maremma, is always open with special prices.
New Year’s Eve with Dinner
Overnight stay and New Year’s Eve Dinner
Package for two nights with Dinner (with deejay, dance )
Price per person € 165,00
- 3rd adult added € 100,00
- 4th adult added € 100,00
- Children from 3 to 10 years € 60,00
- Children up to 3 years old Free with their own cot or in bed with their parents (€ 15.00 for extra bed or camping bed provided by us)
- Possibility of half board for adults and children
- Possibility of Brunch of the 1st day of the year from 11.00 to 13.00 € 15.00 per person (reservation required)
Book directly from website:
- Lower price
- Save 10% on restaurant
- Welcome gift: a bottle of local wine at you arrival
- Possibility to choose the apartment type
Stayed for 10 days in August, two adults and two teenagers. Used as a base to visit local areas and also Rome and Florence (3 hour drive). Basic accommodation but clean and comfortable. Spent days when at the village in the pool. Pool was everything you needed on scorching hot days…very clean and relaxed…swimming caps are essential and can be purchased at reception. Only ate once at the restuarant but was delicious. We were the only English family and the staff tried very hard to keep us included at all times. Evening entertainment was as expected…we saw bingo, made slightly harder by the translations, and an acrobatic display, which was entertaining despite a fall. Would recommend
Brilliant resort in the Tuscan countryside
Fantastic holiday in villa with excellent pool and on site services. Great staff, kids club, baker visiting every morning with lovely fresh bread, delicious food served in the restaurant on site. Can’t recommend enough will be back for another holiday
perfect for a family holiday
We spent a lovely week enjoying the pool and the beautiful beach nearby (Cala Violina). Each bungalow is well equipped, clean and quite (and air conditioned). Lots of great places to visit in the area from Piombino to Massa Marittima to Castiglione della Pescaia. The staff was very professional and welcoming. Can’t wait to go back!